372 Acres Of Hunting Land For Sale In - Hinds County, Mississippi
Looking for a ready to hunt trophy deer hunting property in Hinds County with turkeys, fishing and easy access from I-55 at Crystal Springs and Highway 27 at Utica? Then look no more!
372+/- deer infested acres fronting on Highway 27 east of Utica. 30 minute drive from Capitol Street in Jackson and less than 2 hour drive from the Superdome in New Orleans.
Mississippi’s Hinds County is #2 out of 82 counties in Magnolia Trophy Records and this property has more than its share of trophy bucks. Tract lies only ¼ mile north of White Oak Creek which is famous for big deer!
Look at these features:
• Brand new 3BR, 2 BA, 1260 sf mobile home with all the bells and whistles
• 143+/- acres of natural regeneration= bedding habitat and browse
• 100+/- acres of plantation pine planted in spring, 2014
• 83+/- acres of creek bottom hardwoods and upland hardwoods
• 44+/- acres of riparian buffer CRP hardwoods paying $2431 through 9/2018
• Sawtooth oaks and fruit tree plantings including persimmon, pears, apple
• Small fishing pond that could be made bigger
• Metal storage shed with concrete floor
• 2 Kubota tractors, implements and camper that can be bought (not included in price)
This outstanding property is priced right at $2750 per acre. Contact T. Logan at 601-898-8632 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your showing.
- Land is 372 acres