Hunting Land
Hunting Land - Yazoo

Walesheba Creek 470 Yazoo County


$1,800,000
470 Acres
Hunting Land
Hunting Land - Yazoo

Property: Little Walesheba Creek, located in Yazoo County, Mississippi, near the town of Benton. Comprised of 470 +/- acres of mature hardwood, mature pine, and hardwood clearcuts. This property is a prime recreational timberland investment, in the heart of big buck country! The property fronts Myrleville road, between Yazoo City, and Bentonia.

The property is well developed, with established roads allowing easy access by truck or ATV. There are 7 established food plots with deer stands in place. A 20-acre lake site with an excellent cabin site along the south bank of the lake.
The property offers beautiful, mature hardwood timber on 60% of its total acreage. With the remaining 40% being a mix of mature pine timber, and hardwood clearcuts. The timber harvest plan was completed to maximize wildlife opportunities. The corridor cuts in the hardwoods create excellent browse and bedding areas that transition between the open woods. The pine plantation has been thinned to a 30-tree basil area and is set to burn this winter to encourage growth of annual grasses in the understory.
Promoting quality bedding, nesting, and foraging habitats are the prime objective for the management plan. Walesheba creek runs through the middle of the property and offers a year-round water source, in addition to 3 ponds. This property is well-managed recreational timber investment, offering excellent hunting, prime location.

Location: Parts of Sections 20 & 21, TWP 11N, RNG 1W – front on Myrleville & Cox roads Yazoo County Mississippi.

Property Attachments & Details
Property Features
Hunting Land