Farm LandFarm Land Sold - Carroll County, Mississippi
SOLD Located at the bottom of Millers Hill, in the edge of Delta south of Greenwood, Mississippi this 374 +/- acre tract offers a wide range of recreational uses while maintaining its investment status by offering substantial income from CRP and nearly 40 acres of land available for production cultivation or grazing.. One improvement of the property is the 22,000 square foot covered building that provides the ability to store all the living assets and equipment under one roof as well as offing fenced livestock paddocks and stalls, formerly this facility was use as a horse-riding arena. Now being enrolled in hardwood CRP (9years old) the hunting aspects offer, upland hunting for deer and turkey as well as small game, in addition to wing shooting for dove and duck… This property has the environment to host year-round recreation opportunities, is family oriented, in a scenic area with easy access to near-by Greenwood.
Location & Size: 7 miles south of Greenwood along county road 180. Sections 8,9,16,17 Township 18N, Range, 2E Carroll County Mississippi. +/- 374 acres
• 22,000 square foot covered building, including horse stalls, tack & tool rooms.
• 5,000 square foot concrete slab with game cleaning facilities and walk-in cooler
• 20 x 60 modular home w/ 3 bedrooms and 2 baths – sitting inside the enclosure
• 2 additional barns / sheds
• Maintained road system with large food plots and shooting houses
• Utilities are connected and in use.
• Hardwood CRP – $28,394 – though 2025
• Farm Leasing available on +/- 40 acres